Scents and Sensibility
This month’s scent will have you wishing you were off on a bohemian adventure:Byredo Gypsy Waters Eau de Parfum
Trying to find the perfect scent for my wedding is no mean feat and I was seriously toying with the idea of going with a classic scent like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, that was until I discovered this little bottle of deliciousness. It’s a beautiful and vibrant woody fusion of bergamot and pine needles – both smells I am immediately drawn to.
This is a fragrance for a free spirited soul yearning for a wanderlust scent that satisfies their urge to roam freely. It has the depth and smokiness of campfires mixed perfectly with the scent and freshness of a forest. It’s perfect for both men and women.
It’s enchantingly individual but not overpowering and is the perfect selection for those who like a lighter fragrance but wishes to avoid something floral.
It boasts top notes of Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Lemon and Pepper and has a heart of Incense, Orris, Pine Needles. It dries down with a base of Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla.
The Eau De Parfum comes in two formats 50mL and 100mL and if you fall as madly in love with this scent like I did there’s a bunch of other products you can buy from the Byredo Gypsy Waters family to really double down on the fragrance.
- Hair Mist – much better than spraying just regular perfume on your locks!
- Roll On Oil – handbag ready for on the go scent perfection
- Cologne – a lighter version of the fragrance instead of the EDP
- Body Lotion – a great way to keep your skin lightly hydrated and smelling divine
- Soap – the perfect addition to your guest bathroom to give a luxe experience
- Hand Cream – pop this on your office desk for wafts of delight and hydration for your hands throughout the day
- Body Wash – a way to intensify the scent or to make sure you drift off to sleep smelling wonderful
- Body Cream – a slightly heavier cream and the perfect companion to apply before going out (or even to bed!)